Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blog and me, Not meant to be?

I never thought I would be the type of person to sit down and share my thoughts to the world. Not that I feel my blog, which is in its infancy, will reach the masses. It's just that having my thoughts and feelings on public display, through the internet none the less, is kind of frightening by nature. Growing up as an only child taught me how to bottle up my thoughts, questions, fears, and emotions and toss them around in my head until I came to upon conclusions I could understand. There is a quote that says "Sometimes we build up walls - not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to knock them down". And though I feel like this quote paints a perfect description of me, I wouldn't consider myself an introvert. More like a slow-converting extrovert :) So this Blog is going to be a way for me to pull those thoughts, questions, fears, and emotions out and get a little clarity in my life. In my mind. In my heart. And hopefully I will have some relatable stories to share that can help you, the readers,  face some of your own giants. A personal clutter inventory check sheet if you will. That's all for now. Blog and me, I guess we'll see ;)

Stephen

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I feel like people open up so much more on blogs, I learn so much more about my Facebook friends when they blog and I hope they do the same with my blog. Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete